Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LTC Roger Helbig (rhotel1), United States Air Force: A Bully Pushing Around Civilians

This post is in reference and reaction to comments by Roger Helbig (Rhotel1) to my post at:
http://davidgcollins.blogspot.com/2008/10/why-i-fear-obama-like-no-other.html

The focus of this post was NOT DU (depleted uranium).  This guy is desperate.

Google Roger Helbig - Defender of depleted uranium

Here are a few samples:


U.S. Military

LTC Roger Helbig, United States Air Force: A Bully Pushing Around Civilians -- Air Force Colonel Abuses American Citizens over Uranium Weapons Coverup

By Dr. Doug Rokke, US Army, Ret., and Bob Nichols, Project Censored Award Winner
Apr 11, 2005, 23:57

http://axisoflogic.com/cgi-bin/exec/view.pl?archive=137&num=16798


=============================

They've sent Helbig after me

From Ecologist Online

Roger Helbig, a man with an unhealthy obsession: he believes that depleted uranium (DU) waste from the nuclear fuel cycle, which is used in munitions and bullets – is safe.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2007/02/16/they_ve_sent_helbig_after_me

=============================

Depleted Uranium debunkers - the trees and the forest

By Arthur Ruger
Sat Oct 20, 2007 at 09:21:53 AM PST
Section: United States Topic: Military

http://www.washblog.com/story/2007/10/20/122153/10

=============================

The Pentagon bullies: Meet Roger Helbig

It seems that in my attempts to bring the real horror that is Depleted Uranium to my readers I picked up a piece of shit under my virtual shoes. This piece of trash goes by the name of Roger Helbig. Roger Helbig is a retired Airforce Lt Col. Roger Helbig has made it is lives work to bully people like me into silence about Depleted Uranium.

http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpress.com/2008/07/18/the-pentagon-bullies-meet-roger-helbig/

=============================

Debating Depleted Uranium

Roger and Me (DU version)
Roger and Me II - Truth, freedom and DU
Does copyright prevent me from publishing unsolicited emails from a harasser? (Roger and Me III)
Roger and She (My Roger obsession)
Roger and Me IV - Keepergate
DUmb and dumber -- Roger meets Ace

=============================


Google Roger Helbig - Defender of depleted uranium




1 comment:

Roger said...

Nothing like regurgitating an old slander -- when this was written in 2004, I was home at my computer fighting against the anti-DU crusade because I knew enough about radiation and fallout, having been trained in that some 30years before, to know that the wild claims about DU that made it sound like some form of nuclear fallout were untrue. I retired from the Air Force Reserve ten years before that. Doug Rokke, the accuser was forcibly retired from the Army Reserve one year before then. We both were technically civilians -- he liked to make it sound like he was a big shot Major - when a Major is not even a big shot and neither is a Lieutenant Colonel, and rank really means very little amongst retired reservists. He lies through his teeth and I tell the truth and I have become very fervent in attempting to stamp out the lies on the internet because I have learned an awful lot over the past four years, made the internet acquaintance of genuine experts in radiation, uranium mining, etc. and also gotten the actual records of Douglas Lind Rokke and Leuren K Moret plus Asaf Durakovic - all leading characters in the anti-depleted uranium crusader play, and found that the public records do not agree with their claims. They are liars, I am not. They bully me (look at this response - I post one comment and he fires back a broadside, all of it false; I would love to meet him in court, but he is too cowardly to do that)

Roger W Helbig
DUStory-owner@yahoogroups.com
DUStory was created to post in the Files Section, the documents I have gotten on Rokke, Moret, Durakovic and others. Every one is genuine, all you need to do to get them yourself is know who to ask, ask for it under FOIA or the appropriate public records act, and then wait for the reply or you can read what I got by following the instructions at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/DUStory/message/77